The Annual General Meeting for the European Chamber
took place on Friday 30th of September, and the board of directors for 2022/2023 was elected.
The Danish Chamber is represented in Eurocham by Anita Vogel (Chairperson) and Poul Resdal Kristensen (Vice Chair).
For our corporate members, it might be interesting to join the relevant business council with European peers from the industry.
- European Council for Sustainable Development (ECSD)
- European Sourcing & Trading Business Council (ESTBC)
- Wine & Spirits Business Council (WSBC)
- European Automotive Council (EAC)
- Intellectual Property Rights Business Council (IPRBC)
- European Travel & Tourism Council (ETTC)
- Sustainable Finance Working Group (SFWG)
Initiated in 1997, the European Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (EuroCham) is a non-governmental business interest group. The EuroCham is a ‘Chamber of Chambers’ with its membership comprising of 14 European Chambers based in Hong Kong and 1 in Macau. The appointed representatives of these chambers make up the EuroCham’s Board of Directors.
There are over 2,300 European companies operating in Hong Kong. In 2019, Europe maintained its position as Hong Kong’s second-largest trading partner after mainland China, as well as being Hong Kong’s second-largest export destination and third-largest import supplier. The relationship between Europe and Hong Kong continues to benefit from extensive people-to-people contacts, notably in the areas of research, academic cooperation, student mobility, culture, and creative industries.