This webinar is co-hosted with Danish Chinese Business Forum and the Danish Chambers in China.
During COVID-19 and it's economic fallout, how can a brand expand its market and possibly enter the Chinese market?
Cross-border e-commerce might be a good choice. Chenli Ke, Brand Development Manager, EC Storm will cover the following aspects during the webinar:
1. What is cross-border e-commerce
2. The development and scale of cross-border e-commerce
3. Policies and regulations for cross-border e-commerce
4. TMall Global, a typical platform for cross-border e-commerce
5. Cross-border E-commerce vs General Trade
6. The impact of COVID-19 on cross-border e-commerce and new opportunities.
Following the presentation there will be an open discussion at which any related questions and/or comments are most welcome.
Member only event and free of charge. Zoom Details to be shared the day before the webinar.