About this Event
The Greek Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, has been so kind to extend this exciting event with the Danish community.
Join the live webinar and examine the impact of maritime cybersecurity in the maritime supply chain with a focus on how government and corporate actors in Hong Kong & Greece meet today's challenges:
1. What has been the current maritime cybersecurity landscape & what has been the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic?
2. What are the reasons behind the recent surge in maritime cyber-attacks & what lessons can we learn to enhance cybersecurity?
3. How can the government work with the maritime industry in the area of cybersecurity?
4. What is the expected impact of the upcoming IMO Guidelines on Maritime Cyber Risk Management from January 2021 on the maritime supply chains?
5. How ready are shipping companies towards the implementation of 2021 IMO & how to prepare?
Everyone is welcome!
ONLINE WEBINAR DETAILS
Date: Dec 15, 2020
Time: 6.00-7.30PM Hong Kong time (GMT+8) /
Platform: Microsoft Teams (Link to be provided privately upon registration)
Dr. Stavros Karamperidis, Lecturer (Maritime Economics - Department of International Shipping, Logistics and Operations) at Plymouth University
Mr. Chronis Kapalidis, Integrated Security Practice Leader for HudsonAnalytix in EMEA, UK